A list of small and easy but significant actions individuals can take that collectively will make a big difference:
- Turn off a light when you leave a room
- Recycle a plastic bottle
- Carpool, vanpool or take public transit once a month or once a week or even every day
- Buy the item with less packaging
- Take the stairs, not the elevator
- Close the outside door quickly to save heat
- Eat one meatless meal a week
- Don’t forget your reusable bags when you go shopping
This could be an unending list, but if 100,000 people did a couple of these things every day, the impact would be significant…
One of the goals of BEES is to encourage and help a lot of people to start taking small steps, making small changes in behavior and choices which collectively will make a large difference. It is not about being thoroughly green, or feeling guilty, but about taking personal responsibility to get educated about the impact of our choices.
Questions/feedback, please contact: email@example.com
The views expressed and links provided on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of The Boeing Company.